Roya's correspondent in the Gaza Strip reported hearing a series of explosions in several locations in the Gaza Strip Friday.
He said that the Israeli Occupation Forces (IOF) issued a brief statement announcing the start of a military operation against targets and sites belonging to the Palestinian resistance and Hamas movement in Gaza.
This comes hours after the fall of several rockets fired from southern Lebanon towards the settlements in northern Occupied Palestine Thursday afternoon.
- Latest Updates -
- The Palestinian resistance fires a missile salvo from the Gaza Strip towards the Israeli Occupation settlements around Gaza
- The Israeli Occupation authorities call on the residents of settlements around Gaza to head to the shelters
- The IOF deploys the Iron Dome system in the Greater Tel Aviv area
- Al-Qassam Brigades: Our air defenses confront Israeli Occupation warplanes over Gaza
- The attack on the Gaza Strip continues while the security council of the Israeli Occupation government is still in session
- Several raids on resistance sites east of Khan Yunis Gaza Strip
- Bombing resistance sites ongoing in the central Gaza Strip
- Palestinian factions in Gaza: A surface-to-air missile (SAM) was fired at the Israeli Occupation air force over Gaza
- The IOF gave the name "Strong Hand" to the military operation it is launching in the Gaza Strip
- The occupation announces the start of attacking Hamas targets in the Gaza Strip
- Gunfire targeted the Huwara checkpoint, south of Nablus
- According to Hebrew media, approximately 20 missiles were intercepted targeting Sderot and settlements around Gaza
- The Minister of War in the Israeli Occupation said the security system is highly prepared to face all possibilities
- At the end of the Cabinet session, Netanyahu said their "response starts tonight" and "it will cost our enemies a heavy price."