Published: 2017-12-02 15:50
Last Updated: 2017-12-03 10:15
It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas, everywhere you go in Amman.
But one of our favourite places leading up to the holidays is Amman’s famed restaurant “Kan Zaman,” which set up Jordan's first ever Christmas Village on Thursday, filled with holiday magic.
The village will stay open until Sunday, 3 December - from 11am-10pm - before vendors pack up their things and head back to Santa’s workshop.
Here are 5 international things you can find at the Kan Zaman Christmas Village:
1. A live performance by Trader Vic’s’ Cuban band to put you in a festive mood.
2. Make your Christmas sweeter by indulging in some Canadian-produced honey courtesy of The Rockies.
3. Meet and greet Santa (all the way from the North Pole) and have your picture taken with him to make a very special Christmas card.
4. French, Dutch and more cheeses from around the world can be found at T-Bone & Cheese’s mouthwatering pop-up shop.
5. Step up your fashion game with trendy jewelry and jumpers from the US and the UK.
Other items that can be found at the village include local products, such as hand-painted glassware, candles and trays, beautifully-embroidered tablecloths, handmade cheese boards (using German-sourced wood), and much more.
You will also be able to enjoy many culinary delights, Christmas carols, wineries, kids games and a lot more.