Saturday marked the fifth consecutive day for the Israeli Occupation’s aggression against the Gaza Strip. The Palestinian resistance continues to respond.
Since Tuesday, 33 Palestinians have been killed, including six children and three women with over 150 people injured. Some of the wounded are in critical condition, including 35 children and 18 women.
Here are the key events that took place on Saturday:
- Roya’s correspondent reports that there has been an increase in missile barrages from the Gaza Strip targeting the occupied Palestinian territories.
- Warning sirens activated once again in the Nahal Oz settlement which borders the Gaza Strip.
- The Al-Quds Brigades says that the Palestinian resistance has been preparing for months for this confrontation and they are prepared for a prolonged period of conflict.
- A new wave of missiles has been launched from the Gaza Strip towards Asqalan, according to Roya’s reporter.
- The Energy Authority in Gaza has reported that the fuel reserves for the power station are running dangerously low.
- Hebrew media outlets have issued strict instructions to residents of settlements near Gaza, advising them not to leave their homes.
- The Israeli Occupation Army has stated that 1,099 missiles were launched from the Gaza Strip, and the Iron Dome defense system successfully intercepted 340 of them.
- Warning sirens were heard in two settlements near the Gaza Strip, according to Roya’s reporter.
- The Palestinian resistance fired rockets towards the settlements surrounding the Gaza Strip, as reported by a journalist from Roya.
- An agricultural area in the Jabalia camp, located in the northern Gaza Strip, was targeted in a raid.
- Sirens sounded in Asqalan and the surrounding area near the Gaza Strip, according to the Israeli Occupation army.
- Rocket barrages were launched from the Gaza Strip towards the settlements.
- A raid targeted an uninhabited area in the center of Gaza City.
- Three Palestinians were injured in an Israeli Occupation raid that targeted a house in the Yarmouk area of Gaza.
- Israeli Occupation raids resulted in the destruction of two houses in the Yarmouk area and Al-Shuja’ia neighborhood in Gaza City.
- A house in the Yarmouk area of Gaza City was targeted by the IOF.
- Loud explosions were heard in the northern Gaza Strip.