Published: 2018-12-11 16:27
Last Updated: 2018-12-12 09:32
Tawjihi students have been advised to follow these instructions before entering their exam rooms.
1. Arrive 30 minutes prior to your exam.
2. Don’t forget your exam attendance card.
3. Don’t forget your ID or passport.
4. You are not allowed to enter the exam room with your mobile phone, electronic tablets, electronic pens or electronic watches.
5. You are not allowed to enter the exam room with any papers.
The instructions were released by the Ministry of Education on Tuesday, December 11.
The next round of Tawjihi exams will commence on January 5, 2019, and will end on the 19th day of the same month.
The Ministry of Education said that 73,130 students will take their Tawjihi exams during this period, in 248 locations across the Kingdom, with the first exam beginning at 11am and the second exam beginning at 1:30pm.