Welcome to Roya News, stay informed with the most important news at your fingertips.

1
Image 1 from gallery
Updates(3)

Day 82 | Trump says attack on Iran possible in ‘two or three days’ if no deal is reached

Published :  
1 hour ago|
Last Updated :  
29 minutes ago|

US President Donald Trump said Iran has just “two or three days” to reach a deal to end the war, warning that failure to do so could trigger renewed military strikes.

An Iranian official responded by saying Washington’s threat of a large-scale assault at any moment would be met “resolutely,” stressing that Tehran is fully prepared to confront any military aggression.

Meanwhile, Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian said that “dialogue does not mean surrender,” adding that Tehran entered negotiations with “dignity, authority, and the preservation of the nation’s rights.”

At the same time, international condemnation is mounting after 'Israeli' forces reportedly intercepted additional aid flotilla vessels bound for the Gaza Strip, with reports indicating around 47 boats were seized in international waters and hundreds of activists detained.

29 minutes ago

US again avoids taking responsibility for Iran school attack

A senior US military commander declined to accept responsibility for a strike on a school in Iran that killed about 170 people, most of them children, on the first day of the war, saying an investigation into the incident remains ongoing.

Admiral Brad Cooper, head of United States Central Command, told a congressional oversight panel that the school was located on what he described as an active base operated by the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, making the probe “more complex than the average strike.”

The February 28 attack in the southern Iranian city of Minab killed 73 boys, 47 girls, 26 teachers, seven parents, a school bus driver, and another adult. US officials have so far stopped short of formally acknowledging responsibility for the strike.

The comments came during questioning by Representative Adam Smith, who noted that similar incidents had previously been acknowledged quickly, even while investigations were still underway.

Cooper said the findings would be released once the probe is complete. Smith replied sharply, saying the response amounted to a refusal to accept responsibility for what he described as an apparent mistake.

56 minutes ago

Araghchi says US Congress acknowledged aircraft losses

Iranian Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi said the US Congress has acknowledged the loss of dozens of American aircraft worth billions of dollars after months of war.

Araghchi claimed Iran’s armed forces were responsible for downing a US F-35 Lightning II, describing it as a significant blow to one of Washington’s most advanced fighter jets.

He warned that Tehran has gained key military lessons from the conflict, adding that any return to war would bring “many surprises.”

1 hour ago

Day 81 of the US-‘Israeli’ war on Iran