Published: 2019-07-04 09:45
Last Updated: 2019-07-04 10:50
An explosion has occurred this morning in Downtown Amman as a result of a gas leak, according to eyewitnesses.
However, a source at the Civil Defense Directorate (CDD) confirmed the fire and ambulance crews in east Amman dealt with an explosion that took place inside a restaurant as a result of a gas leak.
The explosion left two people dead and injured three others, where one of the injured was listed in critical health condition.
The source added that the ambulance teams provided the necessary first aid to the injured and transferred them and the dead bodies to Al Bashir Hospital.
A video received by Roya showing the front of the restaurant crashing in the area.
Roya cameras have also taken photos from the inside of the restaurant where the explosion took place.