Published: 2020-11-12 13:31
Last Updated: 2021-03-07 12:54
The number of coronavirus cases around the world reached 52,542,718 and 1,291,612 deaths, according to Worldometers Thursday.
Additionally, a total of 36,755,814 people have recovered from the virus.
Since the beginning of the pandemic in late last year, five countries have topped the list of countries worst affected by the coronavirus, which are:
- The US: 10,708,728 total cases, 247,398 deaths, and 6,648,705 recovery cases.
- India: 8,685,084 total cases, 128,179 deaths, and 8,064,698 recovery cases.
- Brazil: 5,749,007 total cases, 163,406 deaths, and 5,064,344 recovery cases.
- France: 1,865,538 total cases, 42,535 deaths, and 133,696 recovery cases.
- Russia: 1,858,568 total cases, 32,032 deaths, and 1,388,168 recovery cases.