Water heater causes eight people to suffocate in Amman

Jordan

Published: 2023-03-12 11:34

Last Updated: 2024-06-18 15:42


Water heater causes eight people to suffocate in Amman
Water heater causes eight people to suffocate in Amman

Eight people suffocated after inhaling gas leaked from a water heater in the Marj Al-Hamam area in the capital, Amman.

The Civil Defense Directorate (CDD) told Amen FM that the ambulance teams dealt with cases of shortness of breath after inhaling gasses, they were treated and their conditions were described as moderate.

CDD called for caution when using heaters or cooking, and to make sure that no gas is leaking.