Published: 2023-02-13 10:11
Last Updated: 2023-06-03 10:43
Over the past 24 hours, five people died in different parts of Amman, due to the misuse of space heaters.
The Civil Defence Directorate (CDD) told Amen FM Monday, that a man and his wife died in a gas leakage incident in Al-Nuzha area.
In a different incident, two expatriates passed away inside an apartment in Al-Adasiya area Monday morning, as a result of gas leaking from their heater.
Additionally, a three-year-old burned to death in his home in Al-Khashafiyat Al-Dabaiba area.
The CDD called on citizens and residents to use space heaters with caution, get them checked by professionals on a regular basis and only use them in well-ventilated spaces.