Air conditioner causes fire inside orthopedic department at Al-Bashir Hospitals

Jordan

Published: 2023-01-22 00:58

Last Updated: 2023-02-07 07:39


Air conditioner causes fire inside orthopedic department at Al-Bashir Hospitals
Air conditioner causes fire inside orthopedic department at Al-Bashir Hospitals

A fire broke out Saturday night in the orthopedic department inside Al-Bashir Hospitals in Amman, according to a security source.

The source told Roya that the fire was caused by an electrical fault involving an air conditioner installed in the orthopedic department.

The source added that the fire was put out without causing any injuries or significant damage in the hospital.

The only thing damaged was the air conditioner.