Man dies of suffocation after gas leak in Amman

Jordan

Published: 2023-01-18 11:22

Last Updated: 2023-02-07 07:56


Man dies of suffocation after gas leak in Amman
Man dies of suffocation after gas leak in Amman

A man of Arab nationality died as a result of a gas leak from a heating device that led to his suffocation in a building in Amman.

The Civil Defense Directorate (CDD) said Wednesday that the heating system in the building malfunctioned, which caused a gas leak, resulting in the death of one person and the injury of three others.

The deceased was evacuated and the injured were transferred to a hospital to receive the necessary treatment.