Gas heater causes three people to suffocate in Amman

Jordan

Published: 2023-01-16 10:11

Last Updated: 2023-02-07 07:41


Gas heater causes three people to suffocate in Amman
Gas heater causes three people to suffocate in Amman

Three people suffered from shortness of breath after inhaling gasses from the heater in their house in Abu Nseir, north of the capital, Amman.

The Civil Defense Department said Monday that the injured were transferred to Prince Hamzah Governmental Hospital to receive the necessary treatment.

The department called on the citizens not to leave the heaters on overnight and to keep the house ventilated well.