Four injured in restaurant fire in Aqaba

Jordan

Published: 2022-08-01 20:33

Last Updated: 2022-09-30 03:56


Four injured in restaurant fire in Aqaba
Four injured in restaurant fire in Aqaba

Four people experienced breathing difficulties after inhaling smoke as a result of a fire that broke out in a restaurant on Corniche Street in Aqaba.

A security source said that the fire was caused by the accumulation of fats and oils in the chimney of the restaurant, denying what was circulating on social media regarding the fire being caused by an explosion, as reported by some.