Published: 2021-05-03 10:23
Last Updated: 2023-01-27 06:25
Monday, the Ministry of Interior announced the reactivation of the online platforms designated to receive those who wish to enter Jordan through two land borders.
The two land borders are the al-Omari border crossing and the Jaber border crossing.
However, only 200 people will be allowed into Jordan through al-Omari border crossing per day, while only 150 can enter through the Jaber border crossing per day.
Those wishing to enter the Kingdom should register on:
The online platforms published a set of procedures for those wishing to register to enter the Kingdom through the land borders. The procedures include:
- Jordanians must upload a picture of their passport only.
- Non-Jordanians must upload a copy of their passport, and their residency in the GCC, or the United States or Europe.
- Other nationalities that require prior approval before arrival, should upload a picture of their visa to Jordan.
- An amount of JD 5 will be added for vehicle sterilization.
- If someone tests positive for COVID-19, they must adhere to home-quarantine for a period of seven days and do the PCR test on the seventh day of home-quarantine at their own expense. During this application the traveler will sign an indemnity, and failure to comply with the quarantine requirements could result in legal prosecution under Defense Order No. 16.