Two people injured due to inhaling gas from burning coal

Jordan

Published: 2021-03-05 09:45

Last Updated: 2021-04-16 07:00


Two people injured due to inhaling gas from burning coal
Two people injured due to inhaling gas from burning coal

Late Thursday, two people were short of breath due to inhaling gas from burning coal which was prepared in a charcoal burner in the Jajin area, Irbid.

Charcoal burners are usually used to keep warm outdoors, or to prepare a barbeque.

Ambulance teams from the west Irbid Civil Defense Directorate provided the necessary first aid to the injured and transferred them to Prince Rashid Military Hospital.

According to health sources, the two injured are in moderate health condition.