Published: 2020-12-31 15:17
Last Updated: 2023-03-20 15:54
The National Center for Security and Crisis Management announced Thursday, the exceptions to the total lockdown which extends from Thursday 10 PM to Friday 10 PM.
The text is as follows:
1. The National Center for Security and Crisis Management is the only body authorized to issue permits excluding individuals from lockdown restrictions for government and private sectors within a comprehensive mechanism approved by the center. The authority to issue special permits in emergency and humanitarian situations is given to administrative rulers, and it is forbidden to give any permits from any party other than authorized parties without the approval of the National Center for Security and Crisis Management, as the body that gives the permits will bear legal responsibility for this.
2. It was decided that the identification card (badge) belonging to the organization that the person works for must be present in addition to the personal ID to verify the identity, noting that the issuer of this card (badge) is the one that will bear all legal consequences if it is issued to individuals who do not work for them.
3. The health sector.
a. All medical personnel working in the public and private sectors are exempted from the total lockdown decision.
B. With regard to administrative personnel working in the health sector, they must be provided with an official letter or identification card proving permission from the hospital they work for.
C. Private laboratories accredited by the Ministry of Health to conduct PCR tests are allowed to travel during the total lockdown, provided that they are in a vehicle bearing the laboratory logo, and that they carry (lab badge, a laboratory-certified statement, and a letter of accreditation from the Ministry of Health).
D. Pharmacy owners are exempted from the total lockdown for home delivery of emergency medicines, provided that the pharmacy’s badge is shown. Pharmacy owners are allowed to open their pharmacies from 10 AM until six PM. Direct sales are prohibited, whatever the reasons, and their presence is limited to taking and distributing the medicine.
4. Energy and mineral resources sector: Domestic liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) cylinders are allowed to be transported for gas cylinders distribution from six AM until six PM.
5. The water and irrigation sector: Tankers for transporting wastewater and tanks for transporting drinking water are allowed to operate from 10 AM to four PM during the total lockdown.
6. The industry sector: Industrial sector employees are exempt from the total lockdown restrictions, and they are allowed to work inside these facilities on condition that they do not leave for any reason whatsoever until the end of the lockdown.
7. Land freight sector.
a. Road transport movement (trucks and the cargo sector) to and from all airports, border crossings are excluded from restrictions, provided that the driver presents the bill of lading, as well as the clearance agents present the identification card.
B. Trucks intended to transport foodstuffs from one governorate to another are exempt from the restrictions.
C. Mechanics and maintenance workshops and spare parts shops who are located directly on main roads connecting the Kingdom's governorates with each other are allowed to operate during the period of the total lockdown for freight traffic service, as well as vehicles authorized to move, provided that the license is shown sealed by the replica stamp of the Greater Amman Municipality (GAM or the concerned municipality.
8. Air / land travel
a. Those arriving through the land crossings to Jordan are excluded from the lockdown restrictions, provided that the arrival stamps are shown on the passport and according to the date of arrival, while the movement permit is granted to those leaving through these crossings to neighboring countries through the administrative governor.
B. The plane ticket is approved as a transit permit during the total lockdown period for both the passenger and the driver within specific times and according to the time of the plane and the place of residence of the passenger and the driver.
9. Agriculture sector.
a. Olive growers and farmers are permitted to transfer their products to olive presses, provided that they obtain an exception from the Agriculture Directorate, approved by the administrative governor. The owners and workers of olive presses are also excluded according to the listings received from the Ministry of Agriculture, which were approved in the book of the National Center for Security and Crisis Management.
B. Owners of ornamental birds and ornamental fish shops, pet stores and owners of fish farms are permitted to move from two PM until four PM between their place of residence and their shops or farms, provided that the trade license issued by GAM or other municipalities or the shop’s license issued by the Ministry of Agriculture is shown. A person other than the owner of the facility serving these birds, fish, or pets must have the original paper license issued by the Ministry of Agriculture and not a copy of it.
C. Cars designated for transporting live chickens are allowed to move from eight PM Friday, until the end of the lockdown period, to transport chickens from farms to slaughterhouses.
Dr.. Farmers and vehicles transporting vegetables and fruits are allowed to move from farms to central markets (the central market of the Greater Amman Municipality and the central markets in the governorates) as of six PM on Friday until the end of the lockdown period.
E. The central vegetable and fruit markets in all governorates and their workers who are authorized by the municipality and the municipalities are permitted to operate from six PM until the end of the lockdown period.
10. Humanitarian cases.
a. Six persons from the deceased's relatives are allowed to move to complete burial procedures during the days of total lockdown, provided that a death report is issued from the hospital.
B. The discharge paper from the hospital is approved as a transit permit during the lockdown period for both the patient and the driver only within specific times and according to the time of discharge and the place of residence.
C. Dialysis patients and cancer patients are permitted to go to hospitals by carrying cards and appointment dates.
Dr.. Only those who hold a card are allowed within specific times to travel to hospitals and according to the hospital's appointment.