Published: 2020-09-12 17:22
Last Updated: 2020-09-13 10:26
A total of 117 new COVID-19 cases have been recorded in Jordan on Saturday, 113 of which are local cases, bringing the total number of cases since the beginning of the coronavirus crisis to 3,062.
The cases are:
• 76 cases in Amman — 33 of which came into contact with other positive cases and 43 cases are being investigated to find the source.
• 16 cases in Zarqa— they came into contact with other positive cases.
• 15 cases in Balqaa— they came into contact with other positive cases.
• Two cases in Irbid— they came into contact with other positive cases.
• Three cases in Karak — they came into contact with other positive cases.
• One case in Jerash — who came into contact with another positive case.
• Four people who travelled from abroad who are currently staying in hotel quarantine.
One new COVID-19 death was reported in Jordan on Saturday, which involved a woman in her sixties.
A total of 72 recovery cases have been confirmed in Jordan on Saturday— 14 were discharged from Prince Hamzah Hospital, 55 from isolation areas in the Dead Sea and three from Queen Alia Military Hospital.
A total of 9,222 PCR tests have been conducted, bringing the total number of tests since the beginning coronavirus crisis to 968,247.