Published: 2020-08-05 11:24
Last Updated: 2020-08-05 11:24
Five family members were food poisoned after eating homemade Mansaf in Irbid, on Tuesday evening.
They were admitted to Princess Basma Hospital and they were diagnosed with food poisoning, Irbid’s Health Director, Riyad al-Sheyyab, told Roya.
The family had eaten Mansaf that had been prepared at home a few days ago, and the poisoning may have happened due to improper food storage, said al-Sheyyab.
The family members are in good health, he added.