Published: 2020-03-12 16:41
Last Updated: 2021-06-21 08:18
The national committee for epidemics has approved a set of recommendations to deal with the novel coronavirus.
An informed source told Roya that the recommendations include the following:
1) Travel ban from and to many neighboring countries, especially the Gulf
2) Travel ban from and to the European Union (EU) countries
3) Suspend work hours in kindergartens, schools and universities for two weeks
4) Banning public gatherings
5) Ban mass attendance at all sport events
6) No conferences will be held in the Kingdom.
Health Minister Saad Jaber and State Minister for Media Affairs Amjad Adaileh are scheduled to hold a press briefing today at 05:30 p.m. at the Prime Ministry to announce an additional set of government measures concerning the novel coronavirus.