Man, his wife die, their two children injured after inhaling gas heater fumes in Ma'an

Jordan

Published: 2020-01-12 13:27

Last Updated: 2020-01-12 14:23


Man, his wife die, their two children injured after inhaling gas heater fumes in Ma'an
Man, his wife die, their two children injured after inhaling gas heater fumes in Ma'an

A Jordanian citizen and his wife have died, while their two children were injured after accidentally inhaling fumes from a gas heater in their home in the Umm Saihoun area of Ma'an.

Spokesman for the Civil Defense Directorate (CDD) said that paramedics went to the scene of the incident and referred the deceased and the injured to Queen Rania Public Hospital.

The injured were listed in good health conditions, the spokesman added.

A week ago, two persons also died after inhaling fumes from a gas heater in their home in the Bani Kenanah area of Irbid.