Woman died after accidentally inhaling fumes from gas heater in Jerash

Jordan

Published: 2019-12-30 23:14

Last Updated: 2019-12-31 11:18


Woman died after accidentally inhaling fumes from gas heater in Jerash
Woman died after accidentally inhaling fumes from gas heater in Jerash

A woman in her twenties died on Monday evening, December 30, 2019, after accidentally inhaling fumes from a gas heater in her home in the northern governorate of Jerash, the Civil Defense Directorate (CDD) said.

The CDD added that paramedics went to the scene of the incident and evacuated the body to the King Abdullah University Hospital.