Jordanian political parties have called on all Jordanians to participate in the sit-in organized in protest against Jordan's participation in Bahrain workshop.
The sit-in will take place today at 7:00 pm, in front of the Prime Ministry's building.
In a brief statement, the parties confirmed their rejection of the US peace plan, known as the "Deal of the Century" and Jordan's participation in the Bahrain economic workshop.
The Jordanian Secretary-General of the Ministry of Finance will be representing Jordan at the workshop, the parties said in the statement, stressing that Jordan will deal with any political or economic proposal put forward at the event in accordance with its unwavering principles and will turn down anything that proves inconsistent thereof.
The following institutions, organizations, assemblies and unions will be participating in the sit-in today:
- National Forum of left-wing and nationalist parties
- Jordan Bar Association (JBA)
- Jordan Engineers Association (JEA)
- National Follow-up Committee
- National Association for Change
- "A Stronger Jordan" party
- Partnership and Rescue Party
- Al Nasir Arab Forum
- Right of Return Committee
- The Jordanian Higher Executive Committee for Defending the Homeland and Confronting Normalization
- The Socialist Forum
- The Arab Forum
- Anti-Zionism Association
- National Action List
- Popular Committee for Supporting Palestine and the Resistance Approach / Baqa'a Camp
- "Watan" mobility
- Jordanian Women's Union (JWU)
- Popular Committee / Al Hussein Camp
- Amman Center For Human Right Studies
- The Jordanian National Campaign Against the Gas Agreement with the Zionist
- Mesh Sakteen "We Will not be Silent" mobility
- Union of Independent Trade Unions
- Resistance of Normalization and National Issues Committee at the Jordan Engineers Association (JEA)
- Jordanian Democratic Assembly
- Mawtini Forum
- Jordanian Jurists Association
- Arab Women Organization of Jordan
- Bread and Democracy Campaign
- The National Campaign for Defending students' Rights "Thabahtouna" (You’re Killing Us).
- Forum of Public Freedoms Committee
- "Move" assebmly for Supporting Resistance and Resistance of Normalization
- Generations of unity
- Democratic Professional Assembly at the Jordan Engineers Association (JEA)
- Jordan Youth Democratic Union
Also read: Syndicates call on Jordanians to participate in protests against Deal of Century, Bahrain Conference
Video: Tens gathered in Downtown Amman against Deal of the Century, Bahrain workshop
Video: Mass march launched from Abdoun to US Embassy in Amman against 'Deal of the Century'