Civil Defense Department (CDD) warns citizens against bad weather forecasts on Friday, November 2, 2018, calling for caution and the following:
- Stay away from valleys and areas where flooding may occur.
- Stay in higher and safer places, especially for those who live in tents.
- Check and maintain water drainage systems and channels to limit rising water levels, which can flood houses.
- Provide water-suction motors in houses on lower ground than street levels.
- Fix down rooftop objects which can be uplifted by winds to prevent endangering others.
- Stay away from water bodies to avoid risk of falling.
- Do not drive for long distances, particularly in desert areas.
- Avoid driving in poor visibility, especially in desert areas.
- Call (911), in case of emergency.
Read more: Warning: More bad weather forecast for Friday.