Published: 2018-10-18 14:48
Last Updated: 2018-10-18 14:52
Three people suffered light injuries after a fire broke out in a school in Shoubak, according to a statement by the Civil Defence Department (CDD) on Thursday, October 18, 2018.
The CDD said that the fire resulted from an electrical contact during an installation of insulating material (polystyrene) inside the walls of the school.
Firefighters extinguished the fire, preventing its spread to the rest of the walls.
The injured were transferred to the Shubak military medical center.