Two suffocate after inhaling gas heater fumes in Irbid

Jordan

Published: 2020-01-07 15:18

Last Updated: 2020-01-07 16:30


Two suffocate after inhaling gas heater fumes in Irbid
Two suffocate after inhaling gas heater fumes in Irbid
Roya News Source

Two persons have died today after accidentally inhaling fumes from a gas heater in their home in the Bani Kenanah area of Irbid.

Spokesman for the Civil Defense Directorate (CDD) said that paramedics went to the scene of the incident and referred the body to Al Yarmouk Public Hospital.

A week ago, a woman in her twenties also died after inhaling fumes from a gas heater in her home in the northern governorate of Jerash.