A Royal Decree was issued on Thursday, November 7, 2019, approving the changes made to the current Cabinet, which is headed by Omar Razzaz.
The Royal Decree approved the appointment of the following:
- Mohy Al Deen Sha'aban as Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
- Tayseer Noaimi as Minister of Education.
- Saleh Kharabsheh as Minister of Environment.
- Ibrahim Shahahdeh as Minister of Agriculture.
- Mohamad Mahmoud Ississ as Minister of Finance.
- Amjad Odeh Adaileh as Minister of State for Media Affairs.
- Mohammad Ahmed Al Khalaileh as Minister of Awqaf Islamic Affairs and Holy Places.
- Bassem Mohammad Al Twaisi as Minister of Culture.
- Fares Abdulhafeth Al Braizat as Minister of Youth.
- Wissam Adnan Al Rabadi as Minister of Planning and International Cooperation.
- Khaled Waleed Saif as Minister of Transportation.
The new Cabinet members were sworn in before His Majesty King Abdullah at Al Husseiniya Palace.
Prime Minister Razzaz, Royal Hashemite Court Chief Yousef Issawi, and Adviser to His Majesty for Communication and Coordination Bisher Khasawneh attended the swearing-in.
A Royal Decree had also been issued, accepting the resignation of the following, as of November 7, 2019:
- Rajai Muasher as Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of State.
- Abdul Nasser Abu Al-Basal as Minister of Awqaf Islamic Affairs and Holy Places.
- Ezzeddine Kanakrieh as Minister of Finance.
- Jumana Ghunaimat as State Minister for Media Affairs
- Ibrahim Shahahdeh as Minister of Environment.
- Anmar Khasawneh as Minister of Transport.
- Mohammad Abu Rumman as Minister of Culture and Minister of Youth.
- Mohamad Mahmoud Ississ as Minister of Planning and International Cooperation and Minister of State for Economic Affairs.