Fire breaks out in residence for Gazan pilgrims in Mecca

Palestine

Published: 2019-07-30 11:51

Last Updated: 2019-07-30 12:15


Fire breaks out in residence for Gazan pilgrims in Mecca
Fire breaks out in residence for Gazan pilgrims in Mecca
Roya News Source

A fire broke out in a residence for Gazan pilgrims in Mecca on Tuesday, July 30, 2019, without causing any injuries among the pilgrims.

The fire started in an electrical room in the residence, which caused heavy smoke to spread in the ground floor, forcing the hotel administration to evacuate all pilgrims.

According to the Ma'an News Agency, the Saudi Civil Defense Forces managed to put out the fire, which started as a result of electrical contact.