Two Jordanians died after inhaling coal grill smoke

Jordan

Published: 2018-02-03 17:36

Last Updated: 2018-02-03 19:50


from the archive (Roya News Arabic)
from the archive (Roya News Arabic)
Roya News Source


Jordanian civil defense said on Saturday that two citizens died after inhaling smoke from a coal grill as they were in a shop in the industrial area in Amman.

A man and his wife passed away earlier this week in Amman after inhaling gas from a gas heater.

Death cases due to suffocating usually increase in winter for people using different kind of heaters without applying safety measures. 

Jordanian civil defense often urges people to take care when using heaters, and not to sleep while heaters are turned on.