Published: 2018-01-21 17:19
Last Updated: 2018-01-21 17:40
To some, she is a heroine. To others, she is a troublemaker. Either way, there is no denying the bravery of Palestinian activist Ahed Tamimi.
Ahed is the poster child for the Palestinian cause.
Last month, the curly-haired teen was indicted on 12 charges of assaulting Israeli soldiers.
An Israeli court ruled that the fiery teen would remain in detention until the end of her trial.
These are 5 iconic times the 16-year-old activist kicked ass in the occupied West Bank.
1. The time she bit an Israeli soldier to save her little brother from getting arrested.
2. The time she slapped an Israeli soldier outside her home in Nabi Saleh.
3. The time she showed no fear of a fully armed soldier, twice her size.
Via ThisOngoingWar Blog
4. The time she used her voice, loud and clear, for the love of Palestine.
5. The time she laughed in the face of her enemy, even after getting arrested.
Via The Intercept