Published: 2017-12-03 10:15
Last Updated: 2017-12-03 10:43
Starting 1 January, 2018, some services will only be available to residents electronically, the Greater Amman Municipality (GAM) announced on Saturday.
GAM said that some paid services will also be available to customers through the online payment service “eFawateercom,” and will not be processed physically under any circumstances.
The electronic services are:
1. Requesting an invoice detailing traffic fines.
2. Paying for traffic fines.
3. Renewing a profession license.
4. Renewing a billboard license.
5. Paying for property tax.
6. Inquiring about a piece of land and paying for it.
7. Requesting the maintenance or replacement of street lighting.
8. Tree trimming.
9. Requesting the placement of garbage bins.
10. Issuing a complaint.
11. Complaints about stray dogs.
12. Applying for and tracking an application for a planning permission.
This comes in response to keeping up with technological advances and to reduce the crowdedness that results from too many residents attending governmental institutions at the same time.